Wednesday, August 31, 2011

K, so me n the kid started with this homeschool thing last week, and I have designated Wednesday as Workbook Wednesday...I know, I know...sounds like a lazy, "you're killin' trees" kinda plan, but I'm okay with it...cuz we make copies on our printer of the workbook pages...pahahah...I'm totally kidding. Plus, I saw a workbook from Kumon called Train your Brain and all it has is a buncha math timed tests and then some word memorization things...so, we did that. Plus, we picked a science project out of a science project workbook and had some fun real quick. Anyway, Wednesday is traditionally my day to take it a little slower...and to catch up on scrappy/crafty things...and to drool all over myself when I go to Jessicasprague.com and have fun on her spectacular site checking out all of the One Buck Wednesday deliciousness...like tonight, I spent $5 and got a paper pack, a template and some cutesy other things! Wooot! K, so here's what I made with some of my new addictions purchases...



K, I couldn't help myself...here's one more I made with stuff I got a while ago...

...the template I got from DigiLovely for FREE on a Tuesday. You can link up to there from Jessicasprague.com.
There's still time tonight if ya' hurry...otherwise...every week has a Wednesday...and a Tuesday if you're into free templates!