Wednesday, February 16, 2011

FOTW 2-14-11

My fave of the week this week:


Ha! My new Pork on a Fork buddies on their lunch break!! They let me know of a few other yummy places I should go and eat!!! I'll be calling you!!


Yah...that's right...


It's meat! lotsa meat! and i mean this when i say it...it was soooo tender and smoky and cooked to total perfection!


...and the sauces...i taste-tested them all...each and every one of them, and my fave is the one on the far right...Crazy Hot BBQ...oh my heavens...it tasted soo good and made my nose run from the 'heat', which is just the way i like it! deee-lish!


It's in an industrial building across from the deer valley airport so look for this sign. you will not want to miss it...


I opted out of the bread. bleh. who needs bread getting in the way of a delicious pile-o-meat?!? ordered sweet potato fries (they were ok) and a side of cole slaw (i'm from TX...it's in my blood to order coleslaw...and i love it any way it's served...) and then there's that sauce...mmmm...that sauce! got a soda and paid $10.91...a titch pricey but i did not leave hungry and i thought about it for the rest of the day. i even almost went back for dinner with the kid cuz i had to make a second trip out to the lab that day...
Pork on a Fork:
1515 W. Deer Valley Rd
B-102, Phoenix, AZ 85027
(602) 606-7965