Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter's coming!!

My latest post on Turbobubblegum.blogspot.com has step-by-step instructions on how to make these bubble wands. I used to make star shaped ones all the time for the 4th of July parade and party when I lived in LaVerne, CA but only made 'em once since moving to AZ, and that was for Bazzill Basics Paper for an idea book. I kinda miss making these...so I thought since it's my turn for a new post, why not try and make some Easter-themed wands...so I made an egg shape, a butterfly which turned out to be a bunny (weird, but all-right...) and a flower shape.




so THEN I went crazy with Easter table decor and found some things, made some things and just had a TONNA fun doing it!




For more info, go to www.turbobubblegum.blogspot.com (shameless plug, I know...but while you're there, why not be a follower...link us up...)